Recent Upgrades Include:
- Internalized the toe box and added an exterior bumper at the toe to protect the boot from excessive contact and banging against the side-boards.
- Upgraded chemical sheets to make the sidewalls of the boot stiffer. This elongates the life of the boot.
- Added a composite mold in the heel of the boot to give the chemical sheet extra support. This protects against misuse of ice skates and from skaters who do not tie their skates tight enough and end up stepping on the sidewall of the skate.
- Anti-bacterial chrome leather lining for easy maintenance, durability, water repellent and support
- Extra padded inner-liner for a comfortable fit right out of the box
- Double glued chemical sheet for added durability to the rental ice skate
- Composite ankle stabilization mold
- Industrial grade lace hooks
- Customized one-piece outsole that protects the heel of the boot
- Toe Box Bumper
- Stainless Steel 4.00mm figure skate blades, ideal for rental ice skates
Style: 826 SoftRent Figure Skate- Rental Ice Skate
U.S. Sizes: 8 Youth-15 adult
EUR Sizes: 26-49
Rental Figure Skates
Here at American Athletic we have developed the new rental ice skate not only to benefit rink owners but also for their customers, the skaters.
First at hand, we wanted to make sure to stay true to the original SoftRent rental ice skate series which were built for extreme comfort. Additionally, we wanted to improve upon the makeup of the ice skate for the benefit of rink owners. Durability and comfort became our top priorities.
We developed a customized composite mold in the ankle area of the boot. This makes the sidewalls more durable and gives the skater extra lateral support. In the case of a beginner skater who typically bends their ankles while skating, this will give them more ankle support to help them stand up straight to skate forward. When beginner ice skaters skate bending their ankles without extra support they will break down the sidewall of the skate. Overtime these rental ice skates become unusable. The goal of this injection mold is to elongate the life of the ankle and sidewall area.
Additionally, on the figure rental ice skate we have internalized the toe cup and added an external bumper. This will help prevent any destruction of skates while being slammed on the side boards when attempting to slow one’s self down.
The outsole is customized with a elongated heel lip to protect the skate while being taken off too quickly by kicking the heel down on the floor.
All of our rental ice skates are equipped with the top of the line 4.00mm stainless steel blades with triple welding.
The American Athletic Shoe Co. Difference
A quality rental ice skate can be the difference between having skaters return or not to your facility. Top-quality rental ice skates that are more durable and made with craftsmanship allows you to outperform your competition. They can endure season after season if cared for properly.
Let Us Help
Choosing the best rental skates can be intimidating. At American Athletic Shoe Co., we offer rental ice skates for sale in all sizes, ranging from kids skates as small as a size 8J to adult size 15. We’re experts in helping customers find the ideal pair of skates for their indoor and or outdoor ice rinks. Create an account for pricing and easy online ordering or fill out our contact form for help locating that perfect pair of rental ice skates for the best price on the market.